Devotion Frees Episode 63 with Sabine Seymour:
This week on Devotion Frees we drop into flow with Sabine Seymour.
Sabine CEO of SUPA, is an award-winning serial entrepreneur, author of three books on the topic of fashion + technology, the inaugural professor of Fashionable Technology at Parsons, and conceived the first biometric base layer for snowboarding in 2000. She is leveraging her 15 years experience with her consultancy Moondial in building scale-able technology innovations for the automobile, fashion, and technology sectors to establish SUPA as the go-to artificial intelligence platform for biometric sensing merging digital health, sports, and fashion. While Sabine is not chatting and collaborating with Mercedez, Nasa, or part of an in Flight Lab experience with Lufthansa Sabine is picking up her surfboard and heading out to catch her next wave. Sabine’s spirit is capable of lighting up the guru lab within you.
Listen to the show:
- Host >>> Pablo Quiroga
- Follow Sabine on Instagram >>> @moondial.cofa
- Follow Sabine on Facebook >>> Supa AI
- Light Up Your Supa Powers >>> Supa Powered
- Supa Intel >>> Get Your Intel
- Sound Engineer >>> Huskinopolis
- Athlete Meditation >>> @sanamaste
- Executive Producer >>> Pablo Quiroga
- Send feedback and podcast suggestions to email@example.com