One of the most common complaints we hear from both professional and recreational endurance athletes is that they don’t have the time to cook, or they think that cooking is too difficult. If you fall into that camp then the “Cookin’ Ain’t Hard” series is for you. Quick, simple, easy recipes designed with minimal prep time as well as a minimal ingredients for your convenience. We also provide some extra time saving tips along the way.
Pan Fried Brussels Sprouts (serves 2)
- 2 cups brussel sprouts
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Chop brussels sprouts (or buy shaved brussels sprouts!)
- Chop onion (or buy a pre-chopped onion!)
- Chop garlic and add to pan with olive oil (or buy garilc olive oil!)
- Medium heat for 3 mins
- Add onions, cook for about 5 mins
- Add brussels sprouts cook for about 10 mins
- Season with salt & pepper
- These are awesome on the side with a good source of protein like baked chicken breast or salmon, or a grilled steak.