In anticipation of this week’s podcast special guest, super keto dieter Jeremy Wood, we feature this alternative to the popular “bulletproof coffee” – Keto Hot Chocolate. If you are experimenting with a low carbohydrate high fat ketogenic diet, or are maybe just strategically periodizing your carbohydrate intake, this recipe makes for a great evening treat that will help you stay away from cookies, chips, and other processed snacks.
- Yogi licorice tea
- 1tbsp Kerrygold unsalted butter
- 1tbsp Coconut or MCT oil
- 1 tbsp Carob powder
- Brew tea – let steep for at least 10 minutes to really bring out the flavor.
- Pour tea into a blender with butter, oil, and carob powder.
- Blend for ~10 seconds.
- Pour into a mug, top with a dash of cocoa or more carob, and enjoy!
- ~230 calories | 2g carbs | 26g fat | 0g protein